Metalicone is a contract manufacturer that has been specializing in theproduction of high-precision components for mechanical engineering andtechnology since 2003 specializes in air freight. Our main factory in Israel with 150 employeesand the factory in Germany with 20 employees produces high-quality, Âµ-precise components on a total of 5,200 squaremeters of production space.
To strengthen our team, we are now looking for full-time:
Employee Quality Assurance (m/f/d)
â€¢ You equip, operate and monitor the 3D CNCcoordinate measuring machines and use hand-held measuring devices to checkseries components and to check incoming goods
â€¢ You are responsible for calibrating and monitoring measuring equipment
â€¢ You carry out the series-accompanying tests independently according toinstructions and take over the quality monitoring of the components duringongoing production
â€¢ Production through regular evaluation of measurement protocols
â€¢ You assess the status of the measured components and participate in thecause analysis of faulty components
* In case of dimensional deviations, initiate and monitor the correctiveaction
* You support the creation and maintenance of quality documents
* Completed vocational training in a commercial, technical metalworkingprofession or a similar qualification
* Professional experience in the area of â€‹â€‹quality assurance
* Professional experience in measurement technology with solid knowledge ofusing 3D measuring machines is an advantage
* Independent and careful way of working
* High degree of willingness to learn, flexibility and reliability
* Willingness to work in a 2-shift system
What we offer you:
* Attractive, performance-related pay
* Varied and interesting activities
* Company pension scheme with extra subsidy
* Permanent appointment
* Free drinks
* Free parking space
Have we piqued your interest?
Then we look forward to receiving your detailed application via email.
Ms. Denise Hoffmann
Telephone: 07222 40588 44
To be successful, you need two things: clear goals and a burning desire to achieve them.